Skip to content
- 80-90% of all women suffer from cellulite at some point in their lives
- Cellulite refers to a change in the fatty tissue and connective tissue in the subcutis with a dimple-like appearance on the surface of the skin.
- Cellulite can take on three degrees of severity
- Women are affected by cellulite due to their higher body fat content, oestrogen formation and parallel connective tissue structure
- Three goals for smooth and firm skin: reduction of fatty tissue, building of muscle, optimisation of the collagen fibre level in the skin.
- Choose a fat-burning diet: Low Carb.
- Supplement with high doses of vitamin C to support collagen synthesis.
- Build muscle with strength training and burn fat with cardio sessions
- Complete your anti-cellulite programme with massages and suitable anti-cellulite creams that contain helpful active ingredients.